This is a forum to air and discuss issues facing independent instrument procedure designers in Canada, their clients and their potential clients. Clients can include commercial air service operators (such as airlines, charter companies, EMS medevac operators, etc.), military aircraft operators, airport operators, Aeronautical Information Service (AIS) agencies and Civil Aviation Authorities (CAAs).
Persons wishing to comment must be registered (see registration form below). All registrants must agree to the policies of this forum as set out in the next section.
You are encouraged to share your comments. Please be aware of the following policies for this forum:
- All comments must relate to the Forum Purpose detailed above.
- CAIPD will remove comments that contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
- CAIPD will remove comments that are clearly off-topic, that promote services or products, or that promote or oppose any political party, person campaigning for elected office, or any ballot proposition.
- CAIPD will remove comments with gratuitous links to sites that are viewed as spam.
- Communications made through this forum’s e-mail and messaging system will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to CAIPD or any member of CAIPD for any purpose.
- The content of all comments are released into the public domain so do not submit anything you do not wish to be broadcast to the general public.
- CAIPD does not discriminate against any views, but reserves the right to remove any comments that do not adhere to these standards. Repeated abuse may result in the participant being de-registered.
Please complete the following registration form. We will respond as soon as possible.